*編按: 目前大部份地區火勢已撲滅, 但因COVID-19疫情關係有些公園仍然關閉。可上東灣公園網站查詢。
All regional parks in East Bay close due to fire activity
OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – The East Bay Regional Parks announced on Wednesday that they will be closing all parks, except some shoreline parks, until further notice due to wildfires scorching the Bay Area.
There are currently multiple wildfires in the following parks:
- Round Valley Regional Preserve
- Morgan Territory Regional Preserve
- Del Valle Regional Park
- Sunol Wilderness Regional Preserve
- Ohlone Wilderness Regional Preserve
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve
- Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park
A total of 85,000 acres have burned with 5% containment, according to parks officials.
For the remainder of the week, hot temperatures, poor air quality, and extreme fire dangers are expected.
The parks department is advising visitors to not use the parks that will remain open, which include:
- Crown Beach State Park
- Hayward Regional Shoreline
- MLK Jr. Regional Shoreline
- McLaughlin East Shore State Park
- Oyster Bay Regional Shoreline
- Point Isabel Regional Shoreline
- Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area